The Fish Hawk TD reveals water temperature at depth. Temperature and water pressure sensors sample multiple times per second for unmatched accuracy. The TD has two modes of operation.
The BY TEMP mode provides a temperature profile of the entire water column at 5-foot intervals. Attach the TD to a fishing line and lower it to the bottom. Retrieve the TD to see the water temperature every 5-feet.
The BY DEPTH mode records maximum depth to the nearest foot. Use it to check the running depth of lures, divers, and weighted lines. Make your own dive charts by allowing the TD to slide to the end of your trolled lined.
- Sealed lithium battery with 20-year shelf life
- Units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; feet/meters
- 300-foot maximum operating depth
- 2.7 ounces
- For fresh or saltwater use
- Duo-lock attachment snap
- One-year warranty
- Five-year minimum battery life
- Made in U.S.A.
- US Patent US2012001193 A1