Fish Hawk Electronics
Fish Hawk X4 ProbeFish Hawk Electronics
The X4 Probe uses a sonar signal to send water temperature, and trolling speed information at the downrigger ball to the boat.
- Detects speed changes of 1/10 MPH
- Probe uses a 70kHz sonar signal to send data
- Water-activated probe extends battery life
- Powered by four AA batteries
- Includes swivels to attach downrigger weight
- Epoxy potted electronics with double O-ring battery cap
- Compatible with legacy Model 840
- In the box:
- Probe, protective bumper, snap swivels to attach weight
- Country of Origin:
- Made in USA
Fished for 10 years without one nowadays I wouldn't think of fishing without it
Product exhibits what happens when a company refuses to stop at just great and pushes for perfection! This system works flawlessly and is built to last.
Fantastic customer service
Great product. Had to replace my probe due to user error
You said it best fishing Lake Michigan without a fishing is Just Boating !
Best speed and temp probe on the market, I have used many others but this is constant and never loses signal nor temp.
Very Clever piece of equipment,which not only helps you catch fish, but adds to the enjoyment of fishing,
wont leave the dock with out it.
My favourite Fishhawk product. Has made my understanding of fish and their whereabouts that more interesting.Has added an extra layer of enjoyment to my fishing.