The X4D provides critical probe speed, water temperature and the true depth of your downrigger weight. Using a water pressure sensor, the X4D eliminates guesswork by telling you exactly where the dowrigger ball is in the water column. Surface speed and temperature are also displayed.
Built-in Bluetooth functionality allows the X4D Display to share screen data with a mobile device. A free Fish Hawk Mobile App turns your smartphone into a second display that has a Catch Log feature to capture and share information. The X4D wirelessly integrates with Cannon's Optimum Downrigger and Humminbird's One-Boat Network to put Fish Hawk information at your fingertips anywhere in the boat.
- Wireless sonar data transmission
- Works with any downrigger cable, including superbraid
- Magnum digit display
- Three-level red back-light
- Ultra-long probe battery life (4 AA not included)
- Units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
- Wireless integration with Cannon Optimum Downriggers
- Leak-proof probe
- For fresh and saltwater use
- Made in U.S.A.
- Transom mount transducer with 30' cable and hardware
- Power cord with 20' cable
- Display with mount
- Fish Hawk Probe, breakaway double snap swivel and protective bumper