Fish Hawk Electronics
Fish Hawk X4D Bluetooth SystemFish Hawk Electronics
The X4D Bluetooth is our flagship system that provides maximum information from the depths.
- Transmits speed at depth, water temperature at depth, plus the true depth of your downrigger ball using water pressure
- Bluetooth wireless technology shares screen data with mobile devices
- Integrates with Cannon Optimum Downriggers
- Free Fish Hawk mobile app turns your smartphone into a second display and let's you log and share information
- Probe uses a 70kHz sonar signal to send data
- Display features large, easy-to-see digits. Perfect for old guys!
- Water-activated probe extends battery life
- Simple to install and operate
- Includes protective display cover
- Units of Measure:
- Fahreheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- In the box:
- Probe, display, protective cover, mount, transom transducer with hardware, power cord, snap swivels to attach weight
- Country of Origin:
- Made in USA
Best investment any Great Lakes troller can Make for their boat
All around great products and fast shipping. But you would think if you spend $900 on this unit that it would include a probe storage box and a screen cover for the display.
I picked the X4D to replace a Depth Raider - the DR (which needs coated cable) would lose signal after about 90-100' of cable was deployed. We tested the X4D with 180' deployed and zero problems. Love knowing the actual depth of the probe - all probe systems result in considerable blowback, making the counter on the rigger inaccurate - now we know exactly where our bait is relative to the bottom. Overall great product with nearly instantaneous response from the Fishhawk folks when I had a question about installation (which was easy). Looking forward to trying the iphone app on my next trip.
Can't wait to try it. I have already been in contact with my indoor winter storage facility. I've shipped my new components to them and they have been instructed to remove my X4 transducucer and dash bracket and swap them with X4D new components. X4 was a priceless piece of electronics for sport fishing. The additions to the X4D should be great additions.
Have used with Garmin 741xs chart-plotter/fishfinder with no interference issues. CHIRP transducer mounted next to X4D transducer. Very simple to operate and lets me target the exact depth rather than guessing the depth because of blowback. Not an inexpensive addition to my electronics but well worth the cost.
easy to enstall.Works very easy . Nice not to worry about putting wet towel over end of down rigger or kinking coated cable.Well worth the extra money
Nothing else like it on the market, and even if there was I doubt that it would be so easy to use. Actual depth of your cannon ball, instead of guessing the amount of depth lost due to the drag behind the boat! Targeting specific fish species is a snap when you know the exact water temp that this unit gives you. the only maintenance is changing 2 batteries every couple of weeks (thats if your fishing all day every day.
Allow for a Split Screen option, dual mount One at the Helm and one for the back deck! You will sell 2x's as many screens and receive your last Star, Dual Screens and now you have a 5 Star product! Make sure that I get the proto type for testing and a new unit, extra prob etc. for the idea!!!