Fish Hawk Electronics
Fish Hawk X4D Bluetooth SystemFish Hawk Electronics
The X4D Bluetooth is our flagship system that provides maximum information from the depths.
- Transmits speed at depth, water temperature at depth, plus the true depth of your downrigger ball using water pressure
- Bluetooth wireless technology shares screen data with mobile devices
- Integrates with Cannon Optimum Downriggers
- Free Fish Hawk mobile app turns your smartphone into a second display and let's you log and share information
- Probe uses a 70kHz sonar signal to send data
- Display features large, easy-to-see digits. Perfect for old guys!
- Water-activated probe extends battery life
- Simple to install and operate
- Includes protective display cover
- Units of Measure:
- Fahreheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- In the box:
- Probe, display, protective cover, mount, transom transducer with hardware, power cord, snap swivels to attach weight
- Country of Origin:
- Made in USA
Very fine tool for knowing the temperature at the ball to find the sweet spots for Kokanee.
Just installed on my boat. I live in a cold area so there is still ice on most of the lakes. The instillation was easy. Just waiting to be able to get on the water and see how the system works.
Fast shipping, Easy to set up and use. It works great, just as advertised.
Haven't put the product to use yet but was slightly disappointed with the transducer mount. Standard nuts, not nylon lock nuts, and the mount is non-adjustable once on the boat transom. Would be nice to have a mount that could move up or down if it could not pick up the probe in deep water.
Fast shipping. Friendly helpful customer service. Bluetooth with the FishHawk App brings it to a whole new level. Extremely satisfied.
I have owned the X4 system since it came out on the market. I just purchased the new Optimum down riggers. The X4d will match up nicely. Thanks!
The product works great as advertised. My only complaint would be the mounting fasteners are absolute garbage, go buy new locking nuts and stainless phillips head screws to mound the transducer. For the cost of the unit they can supply $2 worth of fasteners instead of 20 cents.
I upgraded my fish hawk X4 to the X4D, got a set of optimums. We dont fish without the fish hawk, even drop it down while anchored for underwater currents and temps! Interested to see the interface on the helix. Cannot wait until spring king season.