Fish Hawk Electronics
The Fish Hawk Lithium Multi System is perfect for trolling anglers with multi-species trailerable boats. The Lithium Multi System can be set up or taken down in a few minutes, making it the most versatile Fish Hawk System in the lineup. It is offered with your choice of transom mount transducer or patented Slip-Ducer™ for ultimate portability.
Charging Ahead! The Fish Hawk Electronics Lithium Series incorporates four decades of experience with the lithium power anglers expect in modern electronics. The new, maintenance-free probe is 40% smaller than its predecessor and provides a weekend of fishing on a single charge.
Underwater currents make trolling speeds at depth unpredictable. Temperature throughout the water column can change dramatically. Fish Hawk Electronics delivers speed and temperature data at depth to make trolling more efficient and effective. You can’t get this information from traditional fishing electronics.
- Transmits speed and water temperature at depth
- Lithium Series Probe provides 50+ hours of fishing from a single charge
- Probe fully charges in 2-4 hours, partially charges in 20 minutes
- 5,000+ lifetime probe charges
- Water-activated probe extends battery life
- Smaller profile cuts through water and minimizes blowback
- Use with or without a downrigger
- Patented Slip-Ducer™ ensures probe and receiver are in perfect alignment
- Display is powered by two AA batteries
- Compact, easy-to-read display with backlighting
- Portable, move from boat to boat
- RAM Mount compatible
- Includes protective display cover
- Probe uses a 70kHz sonar signal to send data
- System includes: display, probe, transducer with cable(slip or transom mount), display cover, wireless charging pad and USB-C cable