The new Fish Hawk X2 is the most versatile system we've ever produced. The X2 provides mechanical down speed and temp information. It can be rigged on any style of boat, big or small. Plus, it can be used with or without a downrigger.
The X2 is portable and sets up and stows quickly. The Patent-Pending Slip-Ducer™ design insures that the probe and receiver are always in perfect alignment for reliable wireless sonar communication.
Using the Fish Hawk X2, you’ll be able to find the fish’s preferred water temperature zone, identify underwater currents, and repeat the most productive trolling speed.
- Display requires two AA batteries (not included) and runs for more than 40-hours continuously
- Back light for use in low-light conditions
- Wireless sonar data-transmission
- Slip-Ducer requires no mounting or drilling
- Shows water temperature and mechanical speed at the probe
- Select-able units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- 100+ hour probe battery life, four AA required (not included)
- Leak-proof probe with potted electronics
- Water activated probe, auto-on and off
- Display is rated IP54 water resistant with a durable glass face
- Molded in 1/4"-20 insert for use with RAM Mount Systems 1" ball
- Includes plastic storage case
- Accessory track mount available
- US Patent No.: US 10,345,280 B2
- Made in the U.S.A.