Intuitive layout displays surface temperature and speed on top and probe temperature and speed at the bottom of the screen. Backwards compatible with Model 840.
- Units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- 3-level adjustable red back light
- Magnum digit screen for maximum visibility
- Requires 12-volt power
- Made in U.S.A.
- Mount footprint 2" x 2 1/2"
- Maximum vertical height 7 1/2"
- Flush mount opening 3 1/2" wide X 6 1/8" tall
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
unit works well. Reliability is in question. Service and support from Tanya Bocock is excellent.
My very old display finally gave out… This insulation was quick and easy plugged it in & a big improvement easy to read works great thank you!
I had the original Fish Hawk 840, which I wasn't impressed with. The battery life was very short (ran on 9V battery), and the signal was iffy below 50 feet in depth. I upgraded the probe last summer, and was impressed at the performance. The battery life improved (4 AA's) significantly as well as a much better signal. I added the new X4 display this spring, and it is well lit, and the displayed numbers are big and easy to read. Very happy with the new X4 display.