Please complete the Service Request Form below. We will reply to your request as soon as possible with further instructions.
In the event we ask you to send your product in for service, please print the Fish Hawk Service Request Form confirmation e-mail and include it in the package.
Return Shipping Address:Fish Hawk Service
Grayden Outdoor LLC
7845 Brians Way
Brainerd, MN 56401
- Visit the Troubleshooting page to diagnose most common scenarios
- It is best to send your probe and display together to be tested as a set
- Do not remove the transom mount transducer from your boat
- Keep the tracking number for any products shipped back to us
- If your Fish Hawk is out of warranty and can't be repaired, we'll replace it with a new one for a discounted flat rate
- Turn around time for repairs is typically within 24-hours of receiving your product