Fish Hawk Electronics
Fish Hawk X2 SystemFish Hawk Electronics
The versatile X2 system works on any style of boat. It does not require permanent installation, and is perfect for multi-species anglers.
- Transmits speed at depth, and water temperature at depth
- Use with or without a downrigger
- Patented Slip-Ducer™ insures probe and receiver are in perfect alignment
- Display is powered by two AA batteries
- Small, easy to read display
- Portable, move from boat to boat
- RAM Mount compatible
- Probe uses a 70kHz sonar signal to send data
- Water-activated probe extends battery life
- Includes protective display cover
- Units of Measure:
- Fahreheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- In the box:
- Storage case, probe, display, protective cover, mount, Slip-Ducer, snap swivels to attach weight
- Country of Origin:
- Made in USA
Looking forward to using this product. Manual well written, a lot of good tips on YouTube for setup.
I had an issue with my X2 late in the season this year, it had worked flawlessly to that point. Sent it in for service and they found the problem was with my transducer. Communication was excellent and easy through the entire service process, they covered the transducer under warranty, and turned it around in a week from door to door. Even included some goodies in the box. There is no arguing that FishHawk demands a premium price for their products, but it is nice to know that part of what you are paying for is top notch support for the life of your product. Excellent job guys. You exceeded all my expectations.
Love it , but i wish the transducer cable was 5 ft longer.
Awesome device 2-3 tenths difference in probe speed and fish finder reading …..Can’t wait to get back out on the water