The X2 provides down speed and water temperature, is portable and can be used with or without a downrigger. The X2 does not require permanent installation of a transom mount transducer. The patented Slip-Ducer™ design insures that the probe and receiver are always in perfect alignment for reliable wireless sonar communication.
- Wireless sonar data-transmission
- Slip-Ducer with 10-foot cable requires no mounting or drilling
- Display requires two AA batteries (not included) 40+hours continuous run time
- Back light for low-light use
- Units of measure: Fahrenheit/Celsius; feet/meters; MPH/KPH/KNOTS
- 100+ hour probe battery life, four AA required (not included)
- Water activated probe
- IP54 water resistant display with durable glass face
- Display has a 1/4"-20 insert for use with RAM Mount Systems
- Includes plastic storage case and protective display cover
- US Patent No.: US 10,345,280 B2
- Made in the U.S.A.